You have a strong desire to work online. Do you have knowledge, through which you can solve the problems of your future customers, you – responsible and reliable person, you want to work and use this knowledge and the charge for this service, you really like what you do and you are actively working to Your knowledge base expanded along with their practical application (this is important, knowledge itself does not have any practical benefits, if you do not know how to use them).
What should be done to ensure that your knowledge is exchanged for an unlimited number of bank notes?
A. Take care of your positioning. Find a profitable and more or less unique niche for your business. This is equally applicable to anyone who wants to earn money on the web, not just for programmers. For example, it is very difficult to start as a developer of Web sites. I think that you yourself realize that developers of sites – it is so multifaceted that you simply will not notice the diversity of others. Shine is positioned, for example, a developer of personal Web sites or sites of travel companies and hotels. Remember, you have no competitors. Niche – the most important thing! Customers prefer to deal with highly specialized professional, rather than with mnogostanochnikom “know how all the” Niche sites are easier to create, promote and obtain an income, compared with large generic portals. Learn more about online jobs!
Two. Check out their niche, get an idea of its laws, customers, artists, subtleties and specifics of the business in which you enter. Try to sketch the plans of typical projects, some frames with a touch of universality, which, incidentally, is very useful later. If you can make templates (documents, websites, code) that you use – make up, they will save a lot of time, which is known to be the money! Make a list of potential customers who may need your services or of potential partners in your online business.
Three. Build your social network to a topic close to your niche, find blogs, forums on the topic, build a system of contacts, communicate, consult, advise yourself. The most important thing here – to try to make sure that you have noticed that you look in the eyes of a professional in your niche.
4. Do not be afraid of failure first, then they need to avoid similar mistakes in the future.
Five. No dumping, not lowered the price for their time and services. You should always know how much your work or product in time to say no. On the pricing policy is a separate post, the idea from which I learned in the discussion of one note, Stanislav Malkin. Read on health
6. Think about your cash flow. About your money is necessary to know EVERYTHING! Examine payment system (if you are working offline) or off-line methods of payment: bank, bills, credit cards, payment methods, etc. Money and love through a systematic approach.
7. Do not pursue quantity. NUMBER made projects, or advice rendered are not as important as their quality. Collect good reviews about your work, publish it. A nice tip is difficult to fake, it’s well affect your work reputatsiyu.Vash be associated primarily with the quality of the result. Carefully think over what your customer wants.
Eight. Do not sell only their labor, sell SERVICE. Not a standalone product, but the whole package of services, which to him may be linked. Believe me, the service made much more money than the product. Just think, why cartridges for inkjet printer is almost like the printer itself? You must come to the fact that your services will benefit just because you are giving SERVICE. I already wrote about it.
9. Organize your work space, plan work grafik.Frilansery work mainly at home, but in the house, there are disadvantages, which at first vzglad, almost not visible. I have already addressed the topic of work at home, so just give the link. Link about the planning time will not write, everything is very well detailed and painted.
10. And the last one. Do not forget the most important thing – the work should be fun, so work online for many – an outlet that allows you to completely surrender to the beloved.